"Keep alive" is a function to maintain internet connectivity if you experience drop-out often. The router will reboot itself to re-connect to the internet when disconnection is detected.
- Open internet explorer and in the address bar type in "192.168.123.254" and press "enter". At the login screen, type in "admin" in the "System Password" field. Then click on "Login".
- Click on "Basic Setting" and then click on "Primary Setup".
- Now you will be presented with the "Primary Setup" page. On this page you can enable the "Keep Alive" function.
- On the section [Keep Alive], select [Use Ping] and input your ISP's DNS server IP address.
- Save the settings and reboot