Configuring NB16WV-03 for an Exetel NBN Connection
This guide will take you through the steps to connect your NB16WV-03 to the Exetel NBN Connection by using the Ethernet WAN interface. Ensure that your NBN cable is connected to the WAN port of the router and that your computer is connected to the LAN port or Wireless LAN before you proceed with the guide.
|WAN||Off||No device is connected to the Ethernet WAN port|
|Blue||A device is connected to the Ethernet WAN port|
|WWW||Off||No Internet configuration present|
|Purple||The NB16WV-03 is connected via an Ethernet WAN service|
|Flashing Purple||Data is being sent or received via the Ethernet WAN service|
1. Navigate to http://192.168.20.1 in a web browser.
2. Type admin as both the username and password.
3. Click Login to access the basic configuration page.
4. If you have been asked for First Time Setup Wizard , choose �No Thanks, take me to the Basic Interface.�
5. Click the Switch to advanced view to open the advanced view of the configuration page.
6. Select the Network Setup menu then click the Network Setup option.
For steps 7-14, please refer to the image Exetel NBN Settings in the next page.
7. Select the Ethernet WAN as the WAN Interface and Ensure "Active" checkmark is selected.
8. In the WAN Type field, select PPP over Ethernet.
9. In the Username field, type in your Exetel username which is in the format of <10-digitServiceNumber>@<state>.exetel.com.au (e.g.[email protected])
10. In the Password field, type in the password for your Exetel account.
11. In the Primary DNS and Secondary DNS fields, type in the DNS information as instructed by Exetel.
12. Keep the rest of the fields as default unless otherwise stated by Exetel.
13. Click on the Save button.
Exetel NBN Settings
14. Click OK to confirm the reboot and apply the changes. (If being asked)