IPTV Setup Guide1.
- Navigate to http://192.168.20.1 in a web browser using �admin� (without quotation marks) as both the username and password to login to the router.
- If you have been asked for First Time Setup Wizard , choose �No Thanks, take me to the Basic Interface.�
- Click the Switch to advanced view to open the advanced view of the configuration page.
- Select the Network Setup menu and then click the second Network Setup option.
- Select the WAN interface. (Select ADSL if you are using an ADSL connection)
- Select PVC1 (or a different unused PVC) and ensure it is Active.
- Select RFC 1483 Bridged as the WAN Type.
- Select LLC as the Data Encapsulation.
- Enter 0 as the VPI number and 35 as the VCI number.
- Select UBR as the Schedule type.
- Select Autoas the Multicast.
- Ensure that the IMGP Snooping Enable tick box is ticked.
- Ensure that the VLAN TAG Enable tick box is not ticked.
- Click Save.
- Click OK to confirm the reboot if being asked to.
The NB16WV-03 is now configured for IPTV.