NetComm has joined Casa Systems Read More >
Remote administration allows you to access the modem / router / VOIP ATA configuration page from a computer connected to the internet.
This can also be used to enable your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to check your settings if you experience connection issues.
In the case of a VOIP ATA, you would also need to create a �Port Forwarding� rule on your modem / router for port 80 (or the applicable remote administration access port) pointing to your VOIP ATA�s IP address. If your modem / router is a NetComm or Dynalink unit, please see the appropriate �Port Forwarding� support document for assistance with adding this rule.
Before enabling remote access to your modem, we recommend changing the username and password required to login.
Please see our �Changing the default username and password� document for assistance with this.
You can also limit access to a specific IP or subnet (*)
This will prevent unauthorised access to your modem.
*- If supported by your model of modem / router.
Enabling Remote Administration
This guide will take you through the steps required to enable remote administration access to your modem / router / VOIP ATA.
1. Navigate to http://192.168.20.1 in a web browser.
2. Enter �admin� (without quotes) for both the username and password fields and press the Login button.
3. If you have been asked for First Time Setup Wizard , choose �No Thanks, take me to the Basic Interface.�
4. Select the �Switch to Advanced View� option from near the bottom of the screen.
5. Select the Miscellaneous option from the Security Settings menu.
6. Enter the external WAN IP address, subnet and port number that you wish to use for remote administration. If you are unsure of the WAN IP address to use you can enter 0.0.0.0 / 0 signifying any IP address and subnet as shown in the example below. (On example below we are using port number 8080).
7. Enter a tick in the Enable checkbox to enable remote administration and press the Save button.
You should now be able to access your modem via the address: http://<your external IP address>:<port number>
For example: 188.8.131.52:8080
You can find your IP address by going to http://www.ipmonkey.com/
Want to register a new product or check your warranty status? You've come to the right place.
The Customer Helpdesk portal is your gateway to one to one support for your product.
Try an online version of the user interface for your device.
All you need to return a faulty product to us.