Please see the instructions below in order to bridge your NB6 Series Modem/Router:
- Open your Web Browser (such as Internet Explorer), and enter the following numbers into the Address Bar:
If asked to login, the default username and password is "admin" and "admin" without the quotes.
- Click on "Quick Setup" from the left menu.
- Un-tick 'Auto Scan Internet Connection (PVC)' and then press 'Next'.
- Select "Bridging" and then press 'Next'.
- Continue to press "Next" while leaving the settings unchanged. When you are at the Summary page, press "Finish".
The modem will now save it's settings, and reboot itself. Please wait for 2 minutes while this process completes.
After 2 minutes, the modem will have rebooted, and will now be in Bridge Mode.
You can now connect the NB6 Series Modem into your router, and setup the router in "PPPoE" mode.