Please ensure that modem is running the latest firmware, you can find the latest firmware for non ISP specific firmware at the following link:
1. Please login to NF4V at http://192.168.20.1 using username and password as admin for both of them.
2. Please go to Advanced Setup and then to WAN service.
3. Please remove all the interfaces that can be found on the table of Wide Area Network (WAN) Service Setup on the right hand side by selecting “Remove” for each boxes and click Remove button on the bottom of the table.
4. Please go to Layer 2 Interface from the left hand side menu.
5. Please remove all the interfaces that can be found on the table of ATM Interface, PTM Interface and ETH Interface respectively by selecting “Remove” for each boxes and click Remove button on the bottom of the respective table.
6. Please click ETH Interface and then click Add button and select Interface eth4/eth4 and then click Apply/Save button.
7. Please go WAN Service and then click Add button, select eth4/eth4 from the drop down window of WAN Service Interface Configuration and then click Next.
8. Please select PPPoE on “Select WAN Service Type:”
9. Please type “0” on “Enter 802.1P Priority [0-7]:”
10. Please type “10” on “Enter 802.1Q VLAN ID [0-4094]:”
11. Click Next button.
12. On PPP Username, type in: [email protected]
13. On PPP Password, type on: telecom1
14. Click Next button all the way until Apply/Save button.
15. Please go to WAN Service from left hand side menu and click Connect button on the right hand side (inside of the table).
16. Please go to Device Info from left hand side menu and then click WAN, please check if you have IP address under IPv4Address on the right hand side table.
17. If you have the IP Address under IPv4Address then you have successfully setup the Ultra Fibre Connection with Spark, NZ