The following steps will guide you through setting up Port Forwarding rules for use with a VPN Connection (IPSec or PPTP):
- Open your Web-browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
- Type the following into the Address Bar:
Press Enter on the keyboard.
- If you are asked to login, the default is admin for the Username and the Password.
- Click on Advanced at the top, and then click on Virtual Server on the left.
- Click on Port Forwarding on the left.
- Press the Add button.
- For Application Name, select "Pre-defined:".
In the 1st drop-down box, select VPN.
In the 2nd drop-down box, select the option that corresponds with your VPN Connection Type, either L2TP IPsec VPN, or PPTP VPN.
- For "Forward to Internal Host IP Address:", enter the IP Address of the device that will be using the VPN Connection, for example, your computer.
- Press the Apply button.