Certain VPN Clients (such as, but not limited to: Nortel Contivity) may not initially work correctly when used with this modem/router.
If you are experiencing any issues with using a VPN Client behind this modem/router, please try the following steps:
- Open your Web-browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
- Type the following into the Address Bar:
Press Enter on the keyboard.
- If you are asked to login, the default Username and Password is admin
- Click on Advanced at the top, and then click on Virtual Server on the left.
- Click on Port Triggering on the left.
- Press the Add button.
- For Application Name, select "User defined:", and enter a descriptive name for the Port Trigger rule, such as "VPN Client".
- On the 1st row in the Table, change the following settings for both the Trigger and Open columns:
- Press the Apply button.