Storage Service is not accessible
Follow below instructions.
1. USB drive should not use any encryption or password.
2. Login to the modem’s web UI. Navigate to Management > Access Control > Services Control and make sure that SAMBA service is enabled for LAN.
3. Navigate to Advanced Setup > Storage Service > Storage Device Info and make sure that USB device is displayed with correct disk space. Modem only support NTFS, FAT and FAT32 file systems. Make sure that USB drive is formatted with any one of above file systems.
4. Navigate to Advanced Setup > Storage Service > User Accounts and make sure that account is created.
5. Install SMB1.0 windows feature. In your Windows operating system, navigate to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, click Turn Windows features on or off and Tick SMB1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support to install it. Restart your computer.
Warning - SMB1 is less secure than the newer version of SMB. This is just a temporary work around. We will fix this issue in the later firmware versions.
6. Open file explorer and type \\192.168.20.1 and press enter. It should ask for username and password. Enter username and password created in Step 4.